And looking like this.
Finals might have left you at the library so long, that you’ve brought your blanket and even your grad cap to boost your spirits.
Because it’s finals week, you might have stared at this view so long that you’ve memorized the patterns and know how many rectangles you can find.
But here’s the thing —
Yes, finals are stressful. But you’re a Lumberjack. So just do what Lumberjacks do best — kick axe.
Go into this week knowing that you’ve done all you can to prepare and believe in yourself.
Guide to finals
Here’s a few tips from our Lumberjacks for getting through the week.
Never skip breakfast
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Don’t skip this one, especially on the day of your exams.
Tip: The Hot Spot, DüB and both Starbucks open at 6:30 am Monday-Wednesday and Scholars’ Corner will stay until 2am.
Just press play
Musical selections to help you focus, cheer you up and keep on keeping on.
- Dark chocolate
- Toast and peanut butter, toast with avocado
- Sun chips
- Turkey jerky
- Kind bars
- Frozen blueberries & grapes
- Sweet treats at the Hot Spot
- Make sure to set your alarm. Set multiple to make sure you don’t oversleep!
- Sleep — make sure to get a good night sleep before your exam. Don’t stay up all night.
- Give yourself enough time to get ready, eat breakfast and make it to your exam with time to spare. This way you’ll have your choice of seat too.
- If you’re struggling between answer choices, always go with your gut.
- Give the statue of knowledge a tap for good luck (not that you need it).
And remember, this is all temporary. Next week, it will be break.
Just keep on keeping on and know that in the end, you’re going to be alright.