Want to whip up some treats for this Valentine’s Day, but don’t have access to a fully-stocked kitchen? Don’t fret! Love is in the air and we’ve got your no-bake guide for a stellar Valentine’s Day!
Louie’s Chocolate Mousse pie
1 tub of Cool Whip
Oreo Pie Crust
Chocolate Jello Pudding Mix (4 oz box)
2 cups of milk
- Mix pudding mix and milk together.
- Add in the Cool Whip.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Add chocolate chips (optional).
Lumberjack Chocolate Truffles
2 cups of chocolate chips
1/2 cup of heavy cream
- Melt chocolate chips and cream together
- Chill in fridge until solid.
- Roll into balls.
- Dip in cocoa/powdered sugar (optional).
Snap us pics of your Valentine’s Day creations to 👻: NAUSocial and spread the love!